How do you feel today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fuin Elda View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Fuin Elda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you feel today?
    Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 3:37pm
More deep tissue keep me from getting carpal tunnel then relaxing though.  She quite enjoys making me scream  lovely... but not relaxing for the most part though I DO get a jaw massage which IS quite relaxing for me (Apparently most people find it hideously painful)
I'm looking at you through the glass
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 9:42am
Ouch!  Actually my osteopath is very relaxing, she does the gentle version so as not to break me!
Death comes to all
But great achievements raise a monument
Which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
- George Fabricius, 'In Praise of Georgius Agricola'
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 3:03pm
I prefer shiatsu facial massages meself LOL
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
Fuin Elda View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Fuin Elda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 3:08pm
It's all good.  I stop hurting about 3 days after... well hurting isn't the right word I don't hurt unless I poke the sore muscle...movement does not affect the soreness. My muscles are crazy and knot up really really fast. They always have since I was in University I clearly do far too much (it's that time pocket that everyone on the plaza swore I lived in to get everything I did on there and in RL done in a day 36 hours very useful) 

Anyways today today appears to be a relaxing day... Might do some writing for the anthology thinger... might not Might write more of my MaA story  might draw.   Heck I may go hide in my tattoo room and sleep.  Actually I'm kind of excited to see how Miah responds to my - well I was mostly dead that's why I'm here now I suppose' post.  That and I'll probably post some little bit of RP in the new healing thread in Imladris I put up.

Regardless atm I highly doubt that I will be working today at all.  No appointments and there is a convention in town that most of the adults that do tend to get tattoos is going to so they won't be wandering around looking for ink likely.
I'm looking at you through the glass
Dagrun View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Dagrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 1:43pm
After returning from holiday I have spent a week with my cousin in Enfield. On Monday I am ill and tell her I am going to sit on her toilet floor for a while. I then tell her I will lie down on her toilet floor, I remember very little of this, it's all a bit vague. Georgie then calls an ambulance and they get me in to North Middlesex Hospital where I am told I had extremely high blood pressure and Monday being so hot didn't help much either. They told me I was close to a stroke. I didn't ask how they knew but they were wonderful, got me sorted and sent me home. I have been recovering all week and am going home to Yorkshire Friday 23rd. Hopefully i will be o.k once I have seen my own GP.
Life is never boring is it?
Blod skal være min endelige prisen!
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2014 at 3:58pm
 Console Oh Lord - thank heavens you were with somebody hun! 
Please take things very easy when you get back home OldGit
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 3:03pm
I second that dear, what a fright - please take very good care of yourself.

Console
Death comes to all
Dagrun View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Dagrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 11:06am
Thank you both. I have spent the bank holiday in bed. I feel a bit light headed (nothing much seems wrong there thenSmile) but other wise ok.

Have someone coming to look round the lodge tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:40am
Take care medear Smile
Death comes to all
Dagrun View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Dagrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 12:10pm
Cheers me dears!
The tablets have kicked in now and I feel better, well, enough to go down to London to the Royal Opera House for the Taglioni Cake presentation, the cake being made by my cousin.  Hopefully I will see someone I know and I also get to see the ballet (free) in the evening. I have come to the conclusion that it's not what you know but who you know.
May be a bit hit and miss on here for a week or so but I'll keep posting when I can.
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 1:33pm
No probs hon - enjoy yourself in London Smile
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher
House Cadníssea nú Námorindúrë

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 6:14pm
How I feel today? I felt rather well, but now a bit dismayed. After a waylay time which I found pleasant at the Plaza, now things are tightening up again. And what for really?

I have been to a dometic exchange in Amsterdam yesterday, where all new products are promoted for household, foods, clothing, make-up, health and other things. It was very crowded with people, but nonetheless fun. I went with my father and brought cookies, chocolate, sausages and puddings for cheap prices. Embarrassed
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 10:53am
Well it's always good to get bargains!

This whole weekend I feel pretty Group Hug because my son and granddaughter are staying and some other family visited. 
Death comes to all
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 6:50pm
Saranna: That's really a great meeting indeed. Family is always cosy to have around, sure when relations are based on love. Approve

I am wrapped up into an email about the cottage... but besides that. All things are well. It was great weather today and tomorrow still too. From Tuesday on.... rain. Cry
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 11:52am
Feels slightly like spring today..... family now gone home but have left a warm glow behind them Smile
Death comes to all
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 8:38pm
I feel surprisingly relieved now all ties with the Cottage are closed. Time for something new. *g*
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 2:40pm
yes, if things have to change, it's always good to get it completed......
Death comes to all
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 8:29pm
I feel.... *reaches in hat and draws out a paper*.... like a seagul in the air. Cool
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 10:36am
Nice!  I'm afraid I'm in a mixed mood, not only did my dear cat Jerry die on Friday, my daughter's cat died on Saturday.  Two horrible things so close together Cry
Death comes to all
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 11:30am
Some time passed down in here, since my past post two other cats have passed away and one lives still but is thirteen years old now. And it's a bit lonely without the Plaza, but I will manage. I am also still active on a Potter forum. The problem with the Plaza, the computer behind it as I think, got some clock issue and maybe hacked or just being old. I can't say if it is a platform on the internet itself, run by some major host they hired space to run the website.

Anyhow... I am on and off the internet. And getting some lunch right now. Sleepy
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:35pm
Sorry to know about your cats. Console 
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:32am
Thanks, but it has been a while already since they passed away.  It was a sad time. But all things mend in time. Smile

How have you been doing?
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 4:18pm
I have five cats currently. I rescued a momma cat and it turned out that she was pregnant. Didn't trust anyone to care for the kittens so I just kept them. Now we are one big family and they do much to cheer me when I feel down Smile I don't mind cleaning up after them. Its all part of my cleaning routine now besides I get help from my husband. I'm doing ok but sometimes I feel like writing and sometimes not so much. That is why I come back here occasionally. Thinking of writing something just to give me a break from the outside world. 
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:50pm
Aww cute really, that is merry bunch together then! I have been writing for years on a project called Dependent which was posted for most on the Plaza, but now also unavailable. Yes, writing is good to put the mind at ease.
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:15pm
Today I feel quite well for a change, and spirited!
 Panda
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 7:28pm
devang yeah lol
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 2:53pm
Today I feel a bit drowsy, as the weather is like glue and very moisterous. Thunderclouds are coming. Ugh. Too early in this time of the year. 
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 8:13pm
Consolehope the skies clear up and you feel better soon. 
Aikari View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Aikari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 5:59pm
It is excellent weather now, reason why I have remained off for some days, catching up on some outdoor chores that have been piling up since the winter fell in. We lost a beautiful white Avalanchier tree in a storm, which we removed and cut up in smaller pieces. The tree was about thirty years old and had a beautiful white crown in the spring and full of black berries in June, birds love. 
Miah View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Miah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 6:59pm
Spring is certainly a time of cleaning up the mess that winter left behind! tell me about it! Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334