Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Galen View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher
Teacher and Bard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Galen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wizard 101 - family MMO fun
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:42pm
I am playing a really fun game called Wizards 101. It's family friendly in design and you can team up with people, so you can play with your friends or your kids.  There are child safe settings for chat and such to help protect kids.  You build a wizard using a school of elements and you battle using cards, kinda like the old Magic games.  It's really rather fun and relaxing.  If you're interested, it's at

If you're on facebook, there's a community to fan.

If you happen to be on facebook and are willing to fan this page, whether you play the game of not, I'd appreciate it.  There's a contest running from now til Sept 16 that gives us a bonus if we get enough folks to fan it.  YOu can unfan after Sept 16th if you'd be willing to help out.
angel7090695001 View Drop Down
Dreamers
Dreamers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote angel7090695001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 5:24pm
I play too. It's a fun game though I hate the whole pay to go to an area thing.
Louise Findlay
Fantasy Author & Poet
Twitter: @authorlouise
Exclusive Tales: patreon.com/authorlouise
 Post Reply Post Reply