Dream-Worlds Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lifestyles and Pastimes > Publishing the DreamWorlds > The Word Smithy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Magic Christmas Dragon & Other Poetry Tales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
angel7090695001 View Drop Down
Dreamers
Dreamers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote angel7090695001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Magic Christmas Dragon & Other Poetry Tales
    Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 9:40pm

I am looking for editing for my christmas poetry collection, The Magic Christmas Dragon. It centers around a dragon that hates Christmas because Santa never gave him any presents. Every year he tries to ruin it all for everyone in Wintaru while the elves, fairies and goblins try to stop him.

Read it here http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_77/15875000/15875444/2/print/15875444.pdf
Louise Findlay
Fantasy Author & Poet
Twitter: @authorlouise
Exclusive Tales: patreon.com/authorlouise
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 5:10pm
Hi Louise - it looks like we can't access the PDF as it's in an encrypted area. Are you able to download the PDF and email it to me and I can have a look at it that way?
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
Dreamers
Dreamers

Quote angel7090695001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 12:44am
Whoops. Just sent it to you.
Louise Findlay
Fantasy Author & Poet
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 5:51pm
Got it but am busy today - hopefully will have a chance to get back to you on it tomorrow Wink 
Dreamers
Dreamers

Quote angel7090695001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 8:37am
Okay. Look forward to your reply.
Louise Findlay
Fantasy Author & Poet
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2014 at 9:37pm
Email returned Thumbs Up
Dreamers
Dreamers

Quote angel7090695001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 2:48pm
Hello again. I hope the Christmas spirit is not unwelcome despite it being very far away. I have a trio of poems with pesky commas and semi-colons that probably need sorting out. I don't need a quick turnaround, about 27th April at the latest.

Smile
Louise Findlay
Fantasy Author & Poet
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:12am
Did anyone pick this up?  Sorry Louise I've been away a lot, I hope you've got some help by now?  I'm a month late!

I dropped in to ask advice re: Facebook - I am building a page for Eluth Publishing but it's not public yet, I wondered if anyone had advice for making the most of my business page?  All hints very welcome.
Death comes to all
But great achievements raise a monument
Which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
- George Fabricius, 'In Praise of Georgius Agricola'
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:14pm
I started making my 'artist' page ages ago and gave up Stern Smile  Have been meaning to  back in and twiddle with it so will let you know if I've sussed things out better this time around... don't hold your breath though as me and FB don't seem to get on too well! Dead
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:55am
I already find you have to block/ignore a lot of stuff.  I'm trying to keep my personal page 'friends only' and the business page public but they interleak a lot.  I've had 29 page 'likes' on the business one since Monday - I guess it will be at least 500 likes before there's a hope of it stimulating even one sale.  
Death comes to all
But great achievements raise a monument
Which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
- George Fabricius, 'In Praise of Georgius Agricola'
 Post Reply Post Reply