Dream-Worlds Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DreamWorld ~ Tolkien's Arda (LOTR and others) > Ancient Realms > Lake Evendim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Evendim Musings OOC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hoth View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evendim Musings OOC
    Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 2:50am
Fuin----I'm working on the "Vision" post still.  I've canned about 10 attempts so far, sheeesh. If you are itching to post let me know.  Otherwise I need to come by some inspiration for this one, hehe.  I can post quickly if you want me too.
Rerir above Helevorn
Fuin Elda View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Fuin Elda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 6:56am
I'm thinking of doing a traveling post since Fuin is technically heading to the mines to check them.  It would be a filler post while you think of something if you'd like... If you'd prefer me not to do that I can always wait... I've got some art and some claws that need casting tomorrow.
I'm looking at you through the glass
Hoth View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Hoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 9:02pm
If it's all the same to you, would you wait?  I will get my post up within a couple of days.  It's basically a GM post and I don't want it to be trite.  I may even have to rewrite the previous post. You might have to save me from death at the hands of orcs or wolves!
Rerir above Helevorn
Fuin Elda View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Fuin Elda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 2:46pm
Hoth.... it's been over a week... Imma post if you don't post soon you rickety old man...OldGit
Hoth View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Hoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014 at 3:01am
I'm still collating, hehe. I think about it everyday.  You can post if you want to
Rerir above Helevorn
Fuin Elda View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Fuin Elda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 3:13am
You have until tuesday when I go to bed.  After that am gone for a week with a furry convention.  I'll post before I go to bed if you haven't.
Hoth View Drop Down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Quote Hoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 3:56am
I'm going to post a non-corny RP post (hopefully, haha)
Rerir above Helevorn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123