Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connections and joining up
    Posted: 05 Jan 2014 at 9:53pm

Big part of this community should be about promoting our work and sources so this thread is here to discuss exactly that. As you may have noticed on DreamWorlds Publishing proper we have space put aside for Links as well as contacts but what do we mean by that?

Well the answer lies in part at the top of this screen page if you click the LINKS link, just under the DreamWorlds forum banner which'll  get to the same page this thread image is taken from - so you get the picture? It's a place to share some of our favourite hangouts and resources for all kinds of things that we go to for information, or to research, or just to chat or network etc etc.

Anything you'd like to share with the rest of us, including your own online presences. Smile Just post in here about anything you care to nominate and I'll start making up a publishing version of the Fandom link page as soon as the web doctor's been and fixed my unstable and unpredictable web connections! Shocked
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:33am
Just discovered this site - USA based but that shouldn't matter in this day and age - it might be useful, I plan to explore it more later today.

http://www.writerswrite.com/

Death comes to all
But great achievements raise a monument
Which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
- George Fabricius, 'In Praise of Georgius Agricola'
Jano View Drop Down
Site Manager
Site Manager
alias author Jan Hawke

Quote Jano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 5:07pm
Think I've seen that before in my travels but I was only flitting through so didn't spend too much time there - let us know if you think it's helpful though Smile
The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one
will do ~ Thomas Jefferson
Saranna View Drop Down
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Quote Saranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:02am
Yes, I think it's packed with useful advice, information and articles on writing, some by very successful names.  Worth linking to it I would say.
Death comes to all
But great achievements raise a monument
Which shall endure until the sun grows cold.
- George Fabricius, 'In Praise of Georgius Agricola'
 Post Reply Post Reply